- Attract and retain better quality candidates using alternative and direct sourcing strategies;
- Build large searchable talent pools;
- Automate recruitment activities;
- Manage service providers better;
- Reduce the time to hire with streamlined recruitment processes;
- Reduce cost per hire through reduced administrative burdens, better controls and increased efficiencies;
- Reduce total recruitment spend through lower dependency on third party agencies;
- Add value to your existing ERP and HR systems by implementing a recruitment system that fits existing HR infrastructure.
- Attract and hire top talent using alternative sourcing strategies;
- Deliver a great candidate experience dedicated to your internal and external applicants with functionality that includes configurable search criteria, job lists and hot jobs;
- DirectHire components are fully customized to match your company’s branding requirements and deliver seamless integration to the online visitor;
- Lower recruitment spend by becoming less dependent of recruitment agencies;
- Reduce administrative burdens by creating automated job postings to job boards and social networks, and deal with candidate submissions online;
- Manage preferred suppliers through automated workflow reducing the administrative burden;
- Higher quality data – applicants maintain their own data, reducing HR’s workload and improving data accuracy;
- Save all candidate applicants in a talent pool for future openings.
- Reduce the time to hire with streamlined recruitment processes by bringing together Line Managers, Hiring Managers, Recruiters, Candidates and Third Party Suppliers in one collaborative platform;
- Reduce the administrative burden;
- Track and manage each of your job openings and keep teams in the loop with clearly defined ownership;
- High communication levels between all of the stakeholders;
- All users can be focused on their unique responsibilities with role-based access and personalized views of tasks and due dates.
- High communication levels between HR and Line Managers – Line Managers are kept in the loop during the entire process;
- Reduced administration by providing Line Managers with a system that is easy to use and provides self service.
With 50% of all web traffic on corporate websites going to the career section, career websites are your most important media for attracting talent. And for today’s candidates, using the internet is a matter of course, so they expect an innovative, easy-to-use and informative website from their future employer. By using Direct Hire’s job portal, you can establish your own online career site linked with your organisation's website to leverage your organisation's image and reputation to attract the right candidates.
You can retain talent, skills and experience within your organisation by promoting career growth opportunities to your existing employees first. Direct Hire facilitates this process by helping you manage your vacancies and giving you the option of publishing positions internally first. Employees can apply directly via the intranet job portal and will be prioritised in the application process.
Sometimes great candidates apply, but the timing just isn't right. Applicants’ details are stored in the talent pool for future opportunities.
Direct Hire includes automated advertising of vacancies on other job portals and allows candidates to apply directly online. You get the most out of your job board spend by automating the posting process and sourcing the most qualified candidates faster.
Direct Hire includes automated advertising to popular social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and allows applicants to apply directly online.
You can manage preferred suppliers by automatically sending details of vacancies to them, allowing them to submit candidates online and manage their progress better, reducing the associated overhead in time and resource required to communicate with them.
The Direct Hire application allows users to screen all potential candidates that apply on the organisations website or through vendors. This is done through the process of elimination questions. Depending on the answers candidates give in this process will determine whether they are suitable or not in an automated process created by the user. Candidate applications are then either automatically rejected or accepted via an automated email process. Thus keeping your candidates and vendors informed and help to build and strengthen your employer brand.
The day to day recruitment function involves many people including Line Managers, HR Managers, Recruiters, Candidates, and the exchange of a lot of information. Direct Hire offers seamless online interfaces to deliver sophisticated workflow and accessibility 24/7 for all stakeholders involved in the resourcing and HR processes.
- Swift requisition process – Line Managers can raise requisitions online using predefined requisition templates which can be modified if required.
- Swift authorisation process - These requisitions are automatically routed through predefined approval chains and end up on the desk of the HR Manager.
- Multi-channel candidate sourcing - HR Managers can use a wide range of sourcing tools to find the right candidate. This includes skills-based matching on your company’s existing talent pool, directly posting adverts on the company’s corporate website and job boards, and automatically sending the requisition to preferred third party suppliers.
- Automatic screening process - The candidate application process includes automated pre-screening questions to ensure that only the right candidates get your attention.
- Automated response management – Sophisticated automation of e-mails such as sending invitations or rejections, allows for minimum time to be spent on response management while ensuring high quality communication.
- Collaborative selection – Line Managers can view the CV’s of shortlisted candidates and request interviews via the system workflow. Interview feedback forms and assessment reports are automatically consolidated on the candidate record for easier decision making.
- Streamlined hiring and on-boarding – once the final candidate is selected, the HR Manager can generate an offer which can be automatically routed to the Line Manager for authorisation and route it to the candidate. Upon acceptance of the offer, Direct Hire will generate the contract and send the candidate details to the relevant internal systems.
The system is supported by an applicant tracking process that manages candidates through the recruitment cycle from application to decision. You can build better relationships with candidates by generating personal emails from customisable templates and keeping them informed every step of the way.
Direct Hire provides a Line Manager Portal where requisitions can be raised and tracked by line management through the authorisation, selection, interview and on-boarding functions. Line Managers can at any time view the status of a requisition in terms of where the job vacancy has been advertised, how many CV’s have been received, interviews scheduled, etc.
A reporting tool within the application delivers comprehensive visibility of all activities throughout the recruitment lifecycle with the added advantage of flexibility, allowing additional ad-hoc reporting requirements to be easily met.
Standard systems reports include:
- Activity analysis
- Applicants per stage – be aware at all times how many applicants are in which stage of the selection process.
- Requisition Status – the number and status of requisitions open, on hold, cancelled or filled.
- Applicant inflow – the number of total incoming applicants and hired applicants over a specified time period.
The underlying architecture within Direct Hire provides limitless flexibility to ensure that the system can be deployed to each client's precise specifications.
The Direct Hire Enterprise Edition allows organisations to integrate existing HR and ERP systems to Direct Hire which further helps to reduce administration across all systems. Our team of technical experts can assist with your integration requirements.